- Pull your hair back into a french braid that moves diagonally across the back of your head. We suggest getting a friend to help
- Leave out several tendrils and curl them loosely
- Work on your aloof yet fierce warrior look
- Starting at the front on either side of your head, separate two small sections and braid them. Join the two braids at the back
- Curl the rest of your hair in loose curls
- Back tease hair to create volume if necessary
Madison Reed has a great October deal that expires soon - try Madison Reed's healthier for you color today! Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color - just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.