Now is a great time to clean things up a bit. That's why I am participating this new online program called, The Family Spring Cleanse. I am super excited about this program because I have not seen anything like this before. Most cleanse diets are created with an individual person in mind but this program was created with the FAMILY in mind. It is safe for everyone to participate, has delicious kid-friendly recipes, and has a simple step by step get started guide.
Let's face it, we're Moms, and we don't have time to make separate food for everyone. That's why this program is perfect for busy Moms and their families. All recipes have been kid-tested so you don't have to worry about trying to negotiate with your children to eat "weird" food.
Imagine your family happily eating nutritious whole foods and feeling satisfied with their new choices.Here's What People are Saying About Past Programs from The Holistic Mama
Getting Your Family On Board:
"I've been dabbling with real foods for a few months now, but your challenge has given me more focus. I could eat this way with no problems whatsoever; I was raised mainly on a real food diet. However, the rest of my family...not so much. I really wanted to show my daughter that there are many yummy options other than junk. Thanks for your daily guidance!" - Lisa Belles
Trying New Things:
I believe that this challenge has led me on a road to more discoveries. I plan to purchase only real foods from now on, at least the majority of the time. I will incorporate some items I already have in the cupboards (that are not real) until they are used up. A couple of new purchases that I have never tried before were coconut oil, chia seed and brown rice flour. There are so many new choices out there and I plan on continuing to try new items to see what I like and what I don't. - Jodi Cooney
So, What is The Family Cleanse?A simple, easy to follow, cleanse program made with Families in mind. You will have a system to follow to help you save time and get the process started as soon as you download the cleanse guide. You will also have some AMAZING support during this program - not only from me - but also from all of these fabulous bloggers:
- Roxanne from The Holistic Mama
- Wardeh Harmon from GNOWFGLINS
- Tricia Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- Amy from Cape Cod Mommies
- Jenny Yarbrough from The Southern Institute
- Lexie from Lexie Naturals
- Shannon Miles from Simply Smiles
- Kim Propp from Heart of a Philanthropist
- Katie Baldridge of Simply Foody
- Paula Miller of Whole Intentions
- Krissa Jeldy of More Than Mundane
- Ali Williams of An Ordinary Mom
- Sherry McAnelly from This House of Joy
- Angi Schneider from Schneider Peeps
For those of you who think cleansing might be way too hard to do – you have all these experts here to back you up and help you meet the challenge. It’s not only these bloggers that will be doing this program but many of our readers will be following along. We will have a special Facebook group for discussions about the challenge and a place to reach out to everyone for help and support.
There are two ways you can participate in this family cleanse program:
Option # 1 (Free)Join us and make the commitment to clean up your diet and get rid of processed packaged foods. Work on your own to create a meal plan full of healthy real food - heavy on the veggies, low on junk. You will receive:
- Free Cleanse Guide: A free get started Cleanse Guide
- A 10 Day Meal Plan Worksheet: An easy meal planning worksheet so you can plan your 10 days of clean eating
- Giveaway: A chance to win one of our fabulous real food prizes
you will have the option to upgrade to the premium option anytime before May 28th.
Option # 2 - Premium Membership ($49)You will receive:
- Your Cleanse Guide: a 14 page step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to get started immediately. This fully customizeable program will fit any dietary restriction.
- A Recipe Guide: You will have 51 recipes that are designed to be healthy and kid-friendly.
- Daily Email Support: You will receive daily emails from me supporting you through this entire process.
- A 10 Day Meal Plan Worksheet: This worksheet will help you customize your own personal meal plan based on the dietary needs of your family.
- A Goal Setting Success Guide: This 10 page guide will help you get clear on why you are doing this cleanse, create your vision of the future to give you what you need to make your detox success last a lifetime.
- Email access to me: for questions and support during the 10 days.
- Life time Membership to our Private Facebook Group: a community forum for all participants to support each other through this process.
- Giveaway: the change to win some fabulous real food prizes (giveaway opens up when the program begins).
- And some other surprises!
- 10% off Discount on Online orders for Irish Twins Soap
- 15% off Discount at Redmond Trading
- $10 Store Credit at The Holistic Mama Skin Care Shop
- 25% Off Paula Miller's eBook "Healing Candida with Food"
How to Make Cinnamon Honey Grain-free Granola
How to Make Fermented Fruit Leather
How to Make Yogurt in a Dehydrator
This is a group program that starts on May 28th through June 6th.
$500+ of GiveawaysThis program includes the chance to win one of these wonderful prizes from our sponsors. This giveaway will go live once the group program begins on May 28th.
- 1 Quart of Gold label Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions ($40.00 Value)
- 2 sets of Crimson series knives and 2 sets DUO Tongs and Kitchen Shears from the Ergo Chef - 2 winners! ($315.00 Value)
- A 4 Pack of Soaps from Irish Twins Soaps ($25 Value)
- A variety pack of Products from Redmond Trading - This bundle includes a 10 oz. jar of Redmond Clay, a 10 oz. Real Salt shaker and a 8 oz. Real Salt Organic Seasoning shaker and FREE Re-Lyte bottle and 5 Real Salt Pocket shakers ($48.28 Value)
- A copy of "Weeding Out The Wheat" eBook by Tricia Gilkerson ($9.95 Value)
- A case of Raw Honey from Really Raw Honey ($100 value) - 6 winners!
- A copy of "Healing Candida with Food," and eBook by Paula Miller ($17.95 Value)
- One Pound of Almond flour from Nuts.com
If you have any questions about this program please don't hesitate to Contact Roxanne.