- Section out a 2" by 2" section right below your crown.
- Twist and pin this section, this will act as base to anchor all your other pins.
- Start taking small sections, twisting and pinning to the base you have created.
- Take and twist pieces from your nape and pin to the base.
- Take sections from your temple and twist back, pinning in place.
- You are left with the top section, back tease just a bit for some added volume.
- Twist back and pin back, hiding the original base you created.
- The finished product should look messy and lovely.
- Finallly, pull out a few face framing tendrils and you are on your way!
(Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links)
Whether you have no time at all, or time to spare, we bet you don't want to spend a long time doing your hair. Here is a very easy ideas that will enhance your wardobe with very little effort.
Madison Reed has a great October deal that expires soon - try Madison Reed's healthier for you color today! Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color - just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.