Medical evolution will affect you, but how?
The Evolution of Medicine Summit will shine a light on the work of more than 30 innovators leading these changes, and set a unique vision for a more empowered, proactive and patients-value focused healthcare system.
Whether you’re a health professional or someone who wants to be healthier, The Evolution of Medicine Summit will show you the future of healthcare. Plus, it’s ONLINE and FREE from September 8-15, 2014.
This Evolution of Medicine Summit will provide you with the information you need to:
- Understand what causes disease and how to disease-proof yourself
- Elevate you and your family towards optimum health
- Make the most out of the next generation of health technology
Health professionals and doctors will also learn to:
- Understand the body as a complex and integrated system
- Innovate with proven new care models (health coaches, telemedicine, group visits, etc.)
- Learn effective strategies for reversing and preventing chronic and autoimmune disease
- Navigate your way through the world’s overwhelming amount of health information.
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
Deepak Chopra, MD, Best Selling Author; Ayurvedic and Mind/Body Medicine
The Evolution of Consciousness: Mark Hyman, MD, Multiple Best Selling Author, Chairman of IFM
Evolution of Medical Paradigm: Food Babe aka Vani Hari, Activist Blogger; Digital Innovator
Activism: Empowered Medical Evolution: Joe Cross aka Joe The Juicer
The Great Health Outsourcing Experiment: Larry Palevsky, MD, Board Certified Pediatrician
Beyond The Germ Theory: True Holism In Action
With over 30 presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge. This invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for patients and doctors everywhere!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
- “Are we Deluded by Disease?” a presentation by Jeffrey Bland, PhD
- “Delivering Evolved Medicine,” a presentation by Tom Blue, CSO of AAPP
- “The Four Causes of Chronic Disease,” 4 audio recordings brought to you by Revive Primary Care