I have allergies. My eyes water often, and I tend to rub off my makeup within a few hours of application even when I use the best waterproof smudge-proof products out there.
- Holiday Natural Contour Kit ($24.00) If I had to choose a favorite product it would be the Natural Contour Kit. It comes with every shade anyone would need to contour their own skin. With four shades of face makeup and eight shades of eye shadow, I can match my olive skin tone and my Filipino sister-in-law can use the same colors blended for her skin tone. Don't worry if you are not sure how to contour your skin; there are simple to follow instructions on the back of the box. The kit comes in a beautiful magnetized case and windows for viewing the shades of makeup.
- Pixi SkinTreats Glow Tonic 100 mL ($15.00) is chock full of botanical extracts. It smells divine, and gently removes excess sebum from the skin while leaving a healthy glow.
- Mini Endless Silky Eye Pen Kit ($18.00) is award winning! I love how easily and how smoothly the Endless silky eye pen goes on. I have always dreaded eye pencils because they are too hard in the cold weather and too soft when they have been in my purse all day. I had no issues at all with the Endless Silky Eye Pen. The price is miniscule since you get four pens for $18.00. I have spent more than that at the grocery store on a much less quality brand.
- Mini Mattelustre Lipstick Kit ($14.00) If you don't know what color you think you'll like from Pixi Beauty, grab the Mini Mattelustre Lipstick Kit. For just $14.00 you can sample four of the most popular colors from Pixi Beauty. The color not only doesn't smudge, it plumps as well as beautifies. The mini lipsticks are the perfect size for travel and keeping on hand in a purse. Although the lipstick is not as smooth as all the other products from Pixi Beauty, it definitely goes on much smoother than any plumping lipstick I've used in the past. It has a demimatte finish and lasts for a long time. I tried the 'take a drink' test and there was a very faint lipstick mark on the glass. I have never had such luck with waterproof lipstick. The Mattelustre Lipstick is a keeper!
- Nail Color ($8.00) We sampled Zircon Zeal (#0292) I loved how much glitter was in the nail color! I chose to use it as a top coat with another nail polish, and I love the results. The nail color is free of Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP.
- Cat Eye Ink Liner ($14.00) comes with a pointed tip. It reminds me of a calligraphy pen. The ink liner goes on smoothly and allows a few seconds before it dries to correct mistakes. Once it is dry it stays on for a long time and comes off easily with makeup remover or oil.