The Crave Naturals Blemish and Blackhead Remover Tool Kit - Esthetician Skin Care Set for Facial Acne and Blemishes is approved by estheticians, and is easy to use by anyone in their own home. Got zits? Blackheads? Whiteheads? Sick of them being all over your head? Then get this set of tools to help you remove them without damaging your skin.
When you 'pop a zit' you are damaging your skin. It causes scar tissue to develop. Many people who have severe acne end up with poc marks on their face. You know those little craters made by old acne? Also, permanent scarring can take place leaving big red marks on your face where you pinched the skin.
- Wash your face with your normal acne treatment (or soap)
- Heat a wet towel, and place the hot towel (as hot as you can manage) over your face for about three minutes
- When the time is up, place the proper size tool for your blemish over the blemish on your skin.
- Press down gently but firmly. The blackhead, whitehead will pop out of the skin.
- If it does not, do not force it. It may not be ready to be extracted yet.
- When you are done removing the blemishes, splash an astringent such as witch hazel on your face to close your pores and to keep out infection. Witch hazel is very mild and does not burn* like other astringents. (*Test the witch hazel on a small spot on your arm or behind your ear to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction. Wait 24 hours after the test prior to using on entire face).
NOTE: HoaP received a set of Crave Naturals Blemish Remover tools in order to facilitate this review. This did not influence our critique of the product. We always give an honest review based on our experiences with products. Thank you for reading our review and God Bless!