Here is some of what you might find in your swag bag if you win:
- Buddy Ball The Buddy Ball is a multi functional toy that can go from a teddy bear into a ball in a matter of seconds. The soft plush also stores a variety of kid treasures inside. The company gifted the nominees with a variety of their bears named Max, Eva, Landry and Sam.
- OPPOS A line of girls leggings featuring interchangeable legs. Short for opposites, OPPOS™ enables girls to mix and match the legs of their leggings for a different look every day of the month (and beyond).
- Various pieces of AngieShel Design’s gorgeous handcrafted jewelry.
- Ericka La Presle-Freer, creator of Starbars is added her gourmet organic super food bar in a delicious mint chocolate chip flavor.
- The “Brain Bar” was included to help nominees get their “Think On”, particularly helpful during an acceptance speech.
- Darby’s English Toffee is the finest toffee maker in Southern California. They have added their classic box for the nominees.
- Baby's Binky Box Author Jennifer Ormond gifted her precious book Baby’s Binky Box.
- Oxylent Multivitamin Supplement Drink Oxygenates, hydrates, circulates and rejuvenates. Drink Oxylent Breathe Life.
- SeaSnax , a favorite among celebrities, launched a new product “Chomperz” to all the recipients. Chomperz can be described similar to a chip, but with the low calories and nutrition of seaweed. SeaSnax are gluten free and all natural. Try Chomperz and you will be hooked.
- Crave Naturals included three items from their product line, featuring the best selling Glide Thru Detangling Brush, Whiplash Eyelash Curler & Mirage Argan Oil.
- Click here to see the Glide Thru Detangling Brush
- Click here to see the Whiplash Eyelash Curler from Crave Naturals
- Click here to see the Mirage Argan Oil from Crave Naturals
- Tat Patch takes your ripped, destroyed and distressed jeans to a new level. Tat Patches go on the inside, peeking out. Everyone received an assortment of cool designs.
- DidiPopMusic supplied nominees with a collection of her smart and soulful music for kids.
- Rusk Hair made sure the nominees’ hair was perfectly groomed with its entire line of products.
- Nominees over the age of 21 enjoyed Tipsy Girl Wine Design Custom bedazzled wine glasses for the sophisticated oenophile.
- Focal Instincts Photography is including a gift certificate for award winning photography.
Thank you for joining us. Everyone wants to win a prize, and this just may be your chance! I do not get anything for having these giveaways for my readers, but I like to enter contests so I assume you do too- especially since you are reading this. I offer contests/giveaways to attract new readers to Heart of a Philanthropist. If you like them, and want more coming, then share with your friends and family so I can continue to offer them. Other bloggers who include me have requirements, such as "You must have 2000 original users monthly in order to participate." That means a few things... In order to continue offering contests, I have to have lots of readers AND if I have lots of readers, there are more opportunities for you to enter! Thanks for entering, good luck, and God Bless!!