Oriya Organics is introducing a new product that launches at Expo West on March 9th.
First, Let me tell you about Oriya Organics' Gather
"Gather Paleo Vegan Protein " is
Yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
8 Tablespoons Chunky Peanut Butter
1/2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
2 Teaspoons Cocoa Powder
1 Scoop Oriya Organics 6
2 Teaspoons organic sugar (optional)
- I waited about five minutes to eat my peanut butter cake so it could cool down.
- Add coconut cream whipped topping on top of your cake for a yummy addition.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on the top for a more coconutty flavor.
- You can make the cake with creamy peanut butter if you do not like peanuts in cake.
- Don't like chocolate? Just don't add the cocoa powder but make the cake the same way.
From the Founders of Oriya Organics:
“Our customers are folks looking for ultra-clean, 100% organic whole food, plant-based supplements,” said Jonathon Larson, Oriya Organics’ Co-Founder and CEO. “Our Gather Paleo Vegan Protein takes this to a whole new level since it is both vegan and paleo certified.”
After Ryan retired from MMA, our family launched Oriya Organics because we knew our plant-based formulas delivered ultra-clean, high performance nutrition which optimally fuels anyone – from pro athletes to nutritionally-savvy moms looking for the cleanest and healthiest options for their family.
Jonathan Larson Co-Founder & CEO Simply Oriya, Simply Powerful ™
Oriya Organics 6 will be available at these stores after its introduction at ExpoWest:
- Online at Amazon.com
- Whole Foods Markets
- Central Market
- Fiesta Nutrition
- Brazos Natural
- Tri-Health Foods
- OriyaOrganics.com (Available in all lower 48 states and Canada)