- They compare prices at all grocers, Walmart, and Costco and report the best prices so you don't have to do all the leg work.
- They send super sales to you so that you can find the gems you might not be able to find. They also tell report the shelf life of products so you will know how much to buy.
- They provide an online meal planner that matches the deals for that week.
- They provide the weekly grocery shopping list so you don't have to make it. BIG TIME SAVER!
- You get great homemade recipes made with healthy items.
- They teach you how to cook with what you have in the pantry so you don't have to shop all the time.
- They offer free download pages to help you get organized.
How do I join Deals to Meals?
Click here to go to the application and information page.
Don't Miss Today's Great Lineup
- DIANE SANFILIPPO 21-day Sugar Detox
- Rich Christiansen How to Set Family Goals and Raise Rockstar Kids
- Matthew Sanders The Three Most Important Things to Remember When Raising Happy Kids and Teens
- Jill Nystul Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Doctor Rach Raising Healthy Kids No Sugar Mondays
- Robyn Openshaw All About Detox What to do and What to Expect