As moms, we often feel overwhelmed and inadequate. We struggle to get dinner on the table, feed our kids healthy food or control our spending, and then consume ourselves with mom guilt. We constantly think that others are doing it better than we are. We wonder if our bodies will ever bounce back after giving birth. We get upset when we yell or nag at our kids. We unintentionally over-schedule ourselves and get distracted from the thing we love to do the most: make our families the best they can be.
That's why I'm inspired by the more than 30 well known moms who taught me a few things at The Mom Conference. They brought all of their best tips and tricks for making life easier as a mom.
Take advantage of their advice by purchasing The Mom Conference class downloads today. Click here for more information.
Their advice provides actionable, step-by-step solutions to deal with the challenges we face as moms, such as:
- Learn the one phrase that gets kids to listen without yelling or nagging
- Take things off of your plate when you're over-scheduled
- Whip up a month's worth of dinners just in a few hours
- Get your home organized and keep it that way
- Re-connect to your marriage and strength it
- And, so much more!
You don't have to go to their websites, or even change out of your PJs--their expertise has been gathered all in one place, and you can listen to it while cooking, exercising, running errands or watching your kids play.
The entire catalog of Mom Conference downloads (and nearly 20 free bonus items) can start inspiring you now for $67 (in two $33.50 installments if you like), but act today because this special price is only in effect during the conference.
The price will increase to $97 on Monday, April 14th, at midnight! Take these important steps to improve yourself and your family today.
The Mom Conference classes have inspired moms everywhere, like this one:
"There are SO MANY resources you have pulled together here, the possibilities are endless. This is why after only listening to 4 presentations, I knew I would be purchasing the package. This helped me not feel pressure to listen to all of them each day so I can now take my time and process how to use the resources to make our lives better."
and this one:
"So many things I have already started and I can see the snowball effect already. I have heard ways I can raise my kids, have a healthy marriage and get a hold of my finances all for the better. I love how it is a community that I actually feel understood and accepted for what I felt were flaws. But here I see that I am just a mom with the same feelings as everyone else."
- The Mom Guilt and Finding the Balance in Family Life and Work by Leslie Householder
- 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge eBook
- Fit Yummy Mummy Interval training program ($57 value!) + Fit Yummy Mummy Get Your Body Back Starter Pack
- 5 Steps To Less Stress by April Perry
- Simply Scheduled Cookbook Bundle (5 ebooks) ($25.95 value)
- Kidzshake Sugar-Free Week eBooklet from Doctor Rach
- 20 hairstyle video series from Twist Me Pretty
- Free "Aligned in Fertility" session with Bridgit Danner ($75 value!)
- 5 Real Food For Kids in the Kitchen videos from Gnowfglins
- Baby Code Program from Chris Kresser (30% off coupon)
- Easy Homemade 60-recipe eBook from Life Your Way
- Simple Natural Green Cleaning Guide eBook from A Delightful Home
- Better Than a Box eBook from Kitchen Steward (50% off coupon!)
- Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert eBook (50% off coupon!)
- 75 Healthy Snacks eBook from Unconventional Kitchen
- Simple Scrubs to Make and Give eBook from A Delightful Home (50% off coupon!)
- 5 Steps To Less Stress by April Perry (20% off coupon!)
- 1 Month Membership to MOMentity