- Get Kids to Cooperate Without Yelling or Nagging By Amy McCready
- Tips for Packing School Lunch and Removing Processed Food By Lisa Leake
- Crock-Pot Freezer Meals: The Easiest Way to Get Dinner on the Table By Stephanie Brandt Cornais
- Start a Business with a Little Hustle and a Lot of Guts By Susan Peterson
- A Make-up Routine for Date Night or Other Fun Occasions By Heather Anderson
- And that’s just Monday! The Mom Conference has 30+ online classes that will reveal the tricks, tips and secrets top moms use to be SUPER MOMS!
Take advantage of this FREE event by registering NOW: Click here to register.
Plus, by registering TODAY, you’ll also gain instant access to the following 5 FREE videos:
- Creative Ways to Get Kids to Love Fruits & Veggies, from SuperHealthyKids
- Tips & Tricks for Awesome Hair, from TwistMePretty
- Make Foaming Hand Soap in One Minute, from OneGoodThingByJillee
- Find Jeans That Flatter Your Body Type, from ChicOnAShoestring
- The Best Tasting Green Smoothie, from SimpleGreenSmoothies
All in all, we want to be the best moms we can be… and The Mom Conference is meant to help us all be as great as possible!
Please join me as a super mom and register for FREE today. After all, it's all about the kids!