Treat your body with Healthy Treats! There's no Trick!
- Reach for dried pineapple or organic sweetened banana chips to calm your sweet tooth.
- On the spooky night, warm up with a mug of spiced apple cider instead of finding comfort in mini chocolate bars.
- Make yourself a chocolate protein shake
- Settle in with Organic Peppermint Tea and stir in a teaspoon of raw manuka honey
- Munch on pumpkin seeds, a great seasonal treat- They’re high in zinc and fiber
I love the pineapple! It is very sweet, and it takes my sugary cravings away with just one bite. I've always been a fan of banan chips. They are a great go to snack. It's the perfect time of year for pumpkin seeds as well!