Organic Crack Creme with Hydrocortisone
Max-Freeze Continuous Spray Pain + Itch Relief
Review + Giveaway
Zim's USA's Organic Crack Creme with Hydrocortisone
- Dry, Cracked Skin
- Insect Bites
- I like the versatility and multi-purposeness of this product. When I first accepted to review the product, I had only planned to test out how soft it made my skin and if I liked the texture and scent, but it became even more useful when I needed to use it on my son's insect bites.
- I found the texture somewhat similar to lanolin, but it didn't leave me feeling oily or greasy.
- I used it on my son's insect bites and within a day or two his skin was very noticeably less irritated and red.
- The Zim's Advance Organic Crack Creme that I received was not scentless. I didn't find the scent extraordinary but overall, in my opinion, it wasn't bad or off-putting. Neither was it very strong. I am still using it and like it. I read on Zim's USA's FAQ page that zim's Crack Creme has a "clove-like, hermal smell." I don't mind the smell even though it's not my favorite. There is a "vanishing scent Gel" version of this creme for anyone who desires a scent-less creme.
Zim's Social Media PagesFacebook - Twitter - Youtube - Pinterest
Zim's USA Product DescriptionZim's Advanced Crack Creme with Hydrocortisone combines Arnica & Organic Aloe with Hydrocortisone to temporarily relieve itching and rashes associated with minor skin irritations such as:
- Poison Ivy
- Poison Oak
- Insect Bites
Max-Freeze Continuous Spray
Zim's USA Product DescriptionZim's Max Freeze in an easy, one-touch spray! May effectively help relieve pain from:
- Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
- Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
- Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
- Muscular Strains
Thank you for joining us. Everyone wants to win a prize, and this just may be your chance! I do not get anything for having these giveaways for my readers, but I like to enter contests so I assume you do too- especially since you are reading this. I offer contests/giveaways to attract new readers to Heart of a Philanthropist. If you like them, and want more coming, then share with your friends and family so I can continue to offer them. Other bloggers who include me have requirements, such as "You must have 2000 original users monthly in order to participate." That means a few things... In order to continue offering contests, I have to have lots of readers AND if I have lots of readers, there are more opportunities for you to enter! Thanks for entering, good luck, and God Bless!!