- 2.4" Portable LCD Monitor... so you can hold your little one comfortably in the palm of your hand. Enjoy bright, crisp vision by day and night.
- Crystal Clear Night Vision... the clearest black and white picture let's you see every little move they make, even when it's lights out!
- Digital Zoom... use this super function when all you need is a closer look.
- Two-Way Talk... while you catch up on emails in the home office, sing your baby to sleep using the monitor's high-sensitivity microphone.
- Soothing Lullabies... classic pre-set lullabies will rock your baby to sleep in no time.
- Built-In Nightlight... the wireless camera has a built-in nightlight to softly illuminate the room and help your baby relax into a sweet sleep.
- Crisp Sound... you won't miss a beat when you can tune in to every baby breath.
- 450 ft Outdoor Wireless Range... this feature ensures that your family is always in the comfort zone.
- Accommodates up to 4 Cameras... tots, toddlers and tweens. As your family grows, add three additional wireless cameras and keep an eye on everyone.
- Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life... with the power to go all day and all night, you will always have a reliable pair of eyes and ears in the nursery or playroom.
**If you are a company and would like to see your brand advertised in a M.O.O.N. event similar to this please contact MakeOurOwnNetwork@gmail.com
This giveaway is open to the Continental US only (because of shipping costs) and will end on December 3rd, 2013
Thank you for joining us. Everyone wants to win a prize, and this just may be your chance! I do not get anything for having these giveaways for my readers, but I like to enter contests so I assume you do too- especially since you are reading this. I offer contests/giveaways to attract new readers to Heart of a Philanthropist. If you like them, and want more coming, then share with your friends and family so I can continue to offer them. Other bloggers who include me have requirements, such as "You must have 2000 original users monthly in order to participate." That means a few things... In order to continue offering contests, I have to have lots of readers AND if I have lots of readers, there are more opportunities for you to enter! Thanks again for stopping by. Good luck, and God Bless!
"Make Our Own Network" solely organized this event and I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are 100% my own and may differ from your own or even those stated in this post. This event is in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and is in no way associated with any of the social media it is viewed/shared/located on. The sponsor is responsible for prize shipment and not this blog or any bloggers involved in the promotion.