Hosted by: Satisfaction Through Christ
Sponsored by: Kelka Jewelry
Satisfaction Through Christ has teamed up with Kelka Jewelry to offer you the chance to win an $150 gift card to purchase the jewelry of your choice from Kelka Jewelry.
Kelka Jewelry is owned and operated by Keren Peled. Keren lives in Israel where she works out of her studio. Keren's work mixes old world influences with a modern flair and her collections appear regularly on the runways of New York and L.A. Fashion Weeks. Kelka Jewelry has also been featured in magazines including: InStyle, Essence, Harper's Bazaar and adorn superstars such as Alicia Keys.
Thank you for joining us. Everyone wants to win a prize, and this just may be your chance! I do not get anything for having these giveaways for my readers, but I like to enter contests so I assume you do too- especially since you are reading this. I offer contests/giveaways to attract new readers to Heart of a Philanthropist. If you like them, and want more coming, then share with your friends and family so I can continue to offer them. Other bloggers who include me have requirements, such as "You must have 2000 original users monthly in order to participate." That means a few things... In order to continue offering contests, I have to have lots of readers AND if I have lots of readers, there are more opportunities for you to enter! Thanks again for stopping by. Good luck, and God Bless!
To read a full review of Keren's work, please head over and read Satisfaction Through Christ's review.
- 1 Reader will win an $150 gift card to Kelka Jewelry.
- Open Worldwide (where prohibited).
- Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter..
- Giveaway ends September 29 at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified by email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Satisfaction Through Christ & other participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- You may unsubscribe to email lists at any time and your email will not be used in any other way.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to the terms above.
Disclosure: Heart of a Philanthropist did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest are in no way associated with this giveaway. Prize fulfillment and shipping will be handled by Kelka Jewelry.