The monochromatic color schemes/themes for each chapter create great eye appeal. A Gift for Every Heart is chock full of encouragement. Simple chapters ignite a sense of excitement and encouragement. I've been down this week from the cares of the world and chapters three, four, and five really spoke to me. As a matter of fact, I wanted to take notes on this short gift book! Each chapter ends with several Bible verses and at least one Christmas hymn. I didn't realize how many Christmas songs I didn't know all the words to! Each chapter is thematic and includes a Christmas picture on every other page.
- Great Christmas present or coffee table addition.
- Perfect to present to Christians and non-Christians.
- Salvation message in the first chapter.
- Inexpensive. Just $14.99
- Textured cover with glitter that makes the book sparkle.
The chapters are short and easy to read. You can use A Gift for Every Heart as daily devotionals the week before Christmas, and the reason for His coming on Christmas Day.
- When the Time Comes- God with You, Wherever You Are
- Because Perfect sn't Possible- God Your Redeemer
- When Everything is Chaotic- God, Your Prince of Peace
- When You Must Wait- God Messiah in the Impossible
- When You Feel Defeated- God, Sovereign over History
- When You Long to be Understood- God as Man- A Sacrifice of Love
- Living Out Your "Thank You" God- Your King, Priest, and Savior
- Unwrapping the Gift- God With Us as We Go