- 1 cup broccoli florets. I was surprised to find out you can even buy broccoli from Amazon!
- 6-8 garlic cloves. I like to purchase pre-minced jarred garlic. It is very easy to use. One teaspoon equals one clove of garlic. If you like to mince your own garlic, check out this awesome garlic press we bought on Amazon.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil. If you want this recipe to be very healthy, try cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste. We used pink Himalayan salt.
- Marinate broccoli florets for 30 minutes with olive oil and salt, so that they become tender.
- Pre-heat the oven at 175 C (350 F) for 5 minutes.
- Place the broccoli florets and garlic cloves in a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the oven at 175 C (350 F) for 10 minutes.
- Toss the broccoli and bake for 10-15 minutes more or until broccoli is cooked but still crispy.
- Serve warm.
You may add more veggies like carrots, zucchini etc.
Try flavored olive oils for a different taste.
Keep a watch on the broccoli while it’s being cooked to ensure it does not get burned.
Preparation time: 30 minutes